Become a Navigator and help us journey into the unknown, beyond the precipice.
Chamber Made Opera has recently launched its new donor/patron program, Our Navigators which could see you at the helm as we venture to the edges of opera and contemporary art practice.
– are adventurous and committed champions of Chamber Made Opera
– vitally support the work and ongoing longevity of the company
– advocate the unknown and urge us to explore the limits of the artform.
Generous donations from our Navigators allow us to be bold and courageous by directly supporting:
– new commissions (Intimate, epic and digital)
– emerging and established artists through our Little Operations program
– a generation of young people in our inspiring community partnership with The Venny
– the evolution and growth of our organisation’s capacity, including ongoing professional development for members of our fiercely determined team.
As an example, contributions from our Navigators lead the way in:
– helping pay artists, contributing to new work commissions
– paying a weekly wage for a musician, performer, creative or crew on a creative development of a new work
– helping pay an emerging artist to work in our office or as part of an artistic laboratory
– paying for an artist to conduct workshops at The Venny across four weeks
Cash donations of $1,000 and up
And in-kind donations of $2,000 or more
Navigators who give amounts of $5,000 or more will be recognised as Co- Commissioners and Instigators of nominated new works and projects.
Navigators that give amounts of $10,000 or more will be recognised as singular Commissioners and Instigators of nominated new works and projects.
Giving to Chamber Made Opera does not just mean cash. We are always looking for in-kind offerings – materials, products and services – to resource and support our projects. Accommodation, wine (in fact beverage/alcohol stock of any kind – beer, fizzy water), goods and services, and things we haven’t even considered yet. Let us know what you’ve got on hand and we’ll find a way to use it.
Joining the Navigator program doesn’t mean you need to front up with the big bucks either. We value every single bit of support.You can also journey with our Navigators as an Explorer (donations of $200-$999) or become a Stowaway (donations between $50-199).
BSB 803-140, Account Number 1201 0103, Account name ‘Chamber Made Opera Inc’. (Our preferred method)
Donate by Cheque
Made out to to ‘Chamber Made Opera Inc’ and post to:
PO Box 302 North Melbourne VIC 3051 Australia
Pay online with PayPal
Please let us know if you would like your donation to remain anonymous, and send us your contact details so we can send you an official receipt.
Chamber Made Opera is a not-for-profit association incorporated in Victoria, with Australian Taxation Office endorsed Tax Concession Charity and Deductible Gift Recipient status.
Chamber Made Opera Inc. ABN 84 490 162 765 is on the Register of Cultural Organisations under Subdivision 30-B of the Income Assessment Act 1997.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Thank you to our fabulous donors:
NAVIGATORS (Donations over $1000)
Gillian & Paul Carter
Margaret Leggatt & Eugene Schlusser
Virginia Lovett & Rose Hickock
Helen & Peter Murdoch
Tim Stitz & Petra Kalive
EXPLORERS (Donations between $200 – $999)
Greer & Stuart Evans
Ian Parsons, PBS Sound Barrier
Greer & Stuart Evans
STOWAWAYS (Donations under $200)
And you can also be involved…
If you would like to discuss any aspect of donating to Chamber Made Opera, please don’t hesitate to contact Tim Stitz on 03 9090 7095 or tim(at)chambermadeopera(dot)com.